MACH L1340 Manual Lathe
MACH L1340 Manual Lathe
Machine Name: MACH L1340 Manual Centre Lathe
Stock Number: N/A
There’s always something new, innovative and, in many instances, revolutionary, from MACH Machine Tools Ltd the new force in the machine tools sector. Following on from the success of our highly-popular MACH VS-1 range of turret-type milling machines – we’ve now introduced an equally impressive range of manual lathes into the market...the MACH L-1340 and the MACH L-1550. Providing precision component manufacturers with outstanding accuracy and class-leading performance these lathes run rings around the competition and, in just a short space of time, have turned the manual lathe market on its head! Fully CE compliant and supplied with an awesome range of features supplied as standard, MACH L- 1340 and MACH L-1550 lathes are technically outstanding in all respects and are supplied with a full operator and maintenance manual pack plus a 12 months parts and labour warranty for additional peace of mind. If you’re in the market for a new manual lathe machines that’s been designed to turn things to your advantage - check-out our new MACH L- 1340 and MACH L-1550 lathes...and let the revolution begin in your workplace.
• Heavy-duty spindle housed in a robust headstock for increased flexibility and improved productivity – especially when machining hard and difficult-to-machine materials.
• Headstock is rigidly-designed and built featuring British Matrix manufactured clutches; nylon safety pins in the end train, and Chromium Molybdenum gears and shafts ensuring a reliable machining process.
• Induction hardened and ground gears and shafts for reliable and long-life performance.
• Meehanite cast, anti-vibration and stress-relieved bed for high accuracy and process reliability featuring Turcite B coating between the bed and carriage.
• Anti-float designed backlash eliminator for improved accuracies, surface finishes and tool life.
• Equipped with a tailstock for increased flexibility and reliability.
MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS MACH L-1340 CAPACITY Centre height: 171 mm Swing over bed: 342 mm Dia Swing in gap: 512 mm Swing over cross slide: 205 mm Dia Distance between centres: 1000 mm Width of bed: 230 mm Length of gap in front of face plate: 150 mm HEADSTOCK & MAIN SPINDLE Spindle nose: D1-4 x MT No 5 Spindle bore: 40 mm Spindle speeds: 16 Step/8 ranges 50-2570 rpm CARRIAGE Carriage length: 400 mm Cross slide travel: 180 mm Compound slide travel: 100 mm THREADS & FEEDS Whitworth threads: x 45/2-72 TPI Metric threads: x 39/0.2-14 mm DP threads: x 21/8-44 DP MP threads: x 18/0.3-3.5 MP Longitudinal feeds: 0.05-1.7 mm Cross feeds: 0.025-0.85 mm TAILSTOCK Tailstock quill dia: 50 mm Quill travel: 112 mm Quill taper: MT No 3 MOTOR Motor: 2.2 kW (5HP) AC type Coolant pump: 0.25 HP MEASUREMENTS Weight: 1200 kg 1450 kg Size L x W x H: 2270 x 965 x 1900 mm EQUIPMENT Fixed and travelling steady; face plate; 3 and/or 4 jaw INCLUDED scroll chucks; Quick-change tool post; Newall DP 500 Digital-read out control OPTIONS AVAILABLE 5C Collet Adaptor; Newall DP 700 Digital-read out control; Taper turning attachment; Live centre MT No 4
A VAT invoice will be supplied within 48 hours of the sale end date. Delivery off loading and siting are all available with this machine at extra cost.